What an amazing story is that of Barbara Weibel! She had an established career in real estate to which photography and travel often took a back seat. Then one day, thanks to a health scare, she resolved to live the nomadic life that she had always wanted to live and to pursue her passion to photograph the world and to write about travel.
I hope you will listen to my interview with her and be as inspired as I was. If you were, then please consider leaving us a review on iTunes, as this helps us a lot to keep doing what we love, that is sharing with you the stories from the best travel photographers in the world.
Music for this episode: “Zanzibar” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- Who is Barbara Weibel and what is Hole in the Donut?
- Making a living as a travel photographer
- Life as a digital nomad
- The equipment I use
- How to manage backups
- Favorite countries
- Countries I’d like to visit: Tibet
- Thailand off the beaten path
- Hole in the Donut Cultural Travel
- Viking River Cruises
- Hole in the Donut on Facebook